Sunday, July 23, 2006

Giants in Baseball


Baseball influenced me more than any other thing.

When we were visiting in California, my brother mentioned about the baseball teams we played on. He mentioned that when he played he exerted a great deal of energy to win. When I played on the same teams we always won. It seemed to come natural to me that we always did very well.






You can also tell who is bigger in this picture. There was a time when he would pick on me, but when I became taller the picking stopped.







Do you remember the story I told you about the time I was on first? It was near the end of the season. There was one out. I attempted to steal second base. I ran as fast as I could and was thrown out. As I reflect upon this, I realized I should have attempted this earlier in the season, or left the bag sooner.



Here I am as catcher. 'Strike'



Posted by Picasa

No comments: