Monday, June 20, 2011

52 Weeks in the Foothills 6-20

Yes, I made it again. I was determined to make my way all the way to Bridal Veil Falls. But instead I made it to the end of the rode.

Actually I made it to the gates. So I went from one gate to another. I really hustled, to get to the end. I started at 2:30 and got home at 5:30. No one told me there were gates.

I did stop and ask one which road to follow. And it seems it is more complicated than it looks. I am to take the right gate, then stay on the ridge. This will take me to Canyon Glen. From there I can take the paved walk way to Bridal Veil Falls.

Well, maybe I will start at Canyon Glen and walk to the gates. Lets see how long this will take.

It seems like I missed a week or two, but I did not miss the rain. The road way still has mud holes to dodge.
I also was informed which road has lots of snakes. I really do not like snakes. So will try to avoid that road.

Enough for now, thanks!

Here is the standard view of Timpanogos. Now I need to get one with the sun in the background.
Dsc06069
Here I am looking into the ValleyDsc06070
Here is almost to the end of the road.Dsc06071
Here is one of the gates a the end of the road and much closer to Timpanogos.Dsc06072
And here is the other gate looking west. I can take this one and travel to Canyon Glen Park. Remember to stay on the ridge.
Dsc06073

No comments: