Sunday, July 15, 2012

When my father received his Masters Degree

When my father graduated from UC Davis with a Masters degree he came home and showed what he learned. These are the jokes that will live forever. 

The first one he told was by writing down; "ABCD goldfish, LMNO goldfish, OSMR". 

The next was by writing down; "f u n e x, s v f x, f u n e m, s v f m, o k m n x".

The next was written on a chaulk board, so I did not get it "B e D". This was a dark e in bed. It is not so funny now. 

The next one was where a man wanted $13 dollars from each of 7 Indians to buy a horse worth $28. He then show math on how you can get to $28 with multiplication, division, and addition. I do not suppose this is very funny any more either. Then also I was just learning multiplication, and division, so I was not sure I knew what he was talking about. Maybe I was the Indian.

Another one was a guy tying to get a job, and the boss wants to see if he know how to multiply with 9's. He is not sure about his math but writes it in a certain way in which he get the job. 

No comments: