Thursday, February 24, 2011

52-Feb

Well, I made it to the top of the hill again. It was not very much fun walking through the mud and snow. There were those places in the road with out much sun. I got my shoes muddy.

About half way up I heard sirens, many sirens. They just came comming. I hurried to the top of the hill. You know the place, where I could see into Provo Canyon. There at one of the curves everyone was huddled. For the longest time they were grouped together. I could not see the car that was damaged.

A Life Light helicopter came in, then they stopped all traffic in both directions. Then a chanel 5 helicopter came in. This one circled and circled. Then they both flew off. Then the traffic resumed. I was also on my way home.

Oh, where are the pictures. About half way up the mountain, my Ham Radio lost power. My backup battery lost power. My Camera did not have enough power to turn on. Plus my pre paid Cell phone was down to 5 minutes. I did have a water bottle and binoculars. But the rest of me was well spent. So much for preparation.

No comments: