Saturday, March 26, 2011

Sam White Lane

Well another week has gone by.
I meant to hike the hills again. But we did have several days with
rain and snow. However I did get out of the house. I was invited by
Utah County ARES to help with Scouting for Food. I was stationed at
the Lehi Stake Center. Then on the way home I stoped by the bridge
farm for Sam White Lane.

It looks like a tire convention. There are so many tires, I was not
able to count them all. This bridge is really big. Did I tell you this
bridge is big. This is the biggest bridge they have ever done. It is
supposed to call National Attention. I have heard that there will be
major reporters here covering this event. This event what do you mean?
It is just a bridge.

Tonight at 11:00 pm. (2300 hrs) they will close I-15, and start the
wheels rolling. This is so exciting that it is almost enough to get up
at night and come see the movement.

2 comments:

Becca said...

where is the movie? dad took a movie of it moving. and let me tell you it was more exciting live, so just pretend you were really there if you ever get the chance to see it.

Gary Hutton said...

Well apparently the movie is not ready yet. But here is something better: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c4KTOjRxUAc