Thursday, March 31, 2011

52 Weeks Starting in April

It was such a nice wonderful day. I just jumped at the opportunity to
go for a hike. I talked myself into it by taking 3 Advil before
starting out. I wanted to hike today, because I did not think I would
get a chance on the week end. Rain and Snow for confrence week end. I
also wanted to Listen to a Prophets Voice.

I remember one of my first hikes was to this cane pipe. On that day it
was all I could do. I was happy to reach this pipe and continue on. I
wanted to push myself farther than I ever had.

You can see the road way is clear of mud. Even tho there were still
some mud holes. What a great view.

I wanted to find all the trails that reach out from this road. Where
are they? Do they start at each of these signs? I was looking for foot
paths to give me a clue. Will some one explain to me where I can find
these other trails?

I would also like to try other locations to hike. Has anyone ever
hiked around Utah Lake? Is there a path there?

I was also looking for places to go camping. I found some nice flat
places to pitch a tent. Can I go camping there anytime I want? Do I
need a permit to camp? Can I cook on a small camp stove? I think these
places wold be a great overnighter. I was first thinking of hiking in
on a Friday evening then going home for breakfast. Then the thought
occured to me, 'Paul would like to go on his bike'! Nice and fast to
get there and home again. What do you think Paul? Could I use Becca's
bike and make an evening of it?

One more picture of Timpanogos.

Then one more picture of me and my shadow. Every one knows where every
I go my shadow goes also.

No comments: