Monday, February 27, 2012

Chicago 2012

Rebecca traveled to Chicago to compete in the Indoor Confrence. I told her the story about my father and the first time he went to Chicago. He was 14 years (or so) and they had won the state championship for their animal showing. As he checked in to the Hotel. He preseeded to take a shower. Only he left the curtain on the outside of the tub. Water got all over the floor. Mr Trewiller was not very happy. This was the first time he had ever taken a shower, and he did not know what to do with that plastic sheet.

So I asked Rebecca what she was going to do in Chicago. She assured me she was going to take a shower.

She also took 3rd in the weight throwing 51 feet 4 inches. The next day she threw the shot put 41 feet 5 inches. Both of these are 'Personal Records'.

So I quietly painted the lawn so the neighbors would know!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Paul said...

LOVE IT! Nice work Becca!

Kari said...

Congrats Becca!!