Saturday, May 13, 2006

Meet my fourth counsins

On Friday May 12, 2006, I met my fourth counsins, Larry and Greg Dean. We missed our opportunity to take a picture when they came by to visit. So the next best thing was to post any picture I could of them.


Let see how am I related to the Deans?
Gary Hutton, Granville A. Hutton, Granville A. Hutton, Jeremiah Hutton, Amos McDonald Hutton, John Hutton.




Then there is Larry & Greg Dean, Vernon Dean, Mary Alice Hutton, Columbus Jefferson Hutton, John Milton Hutton, John Hutton. [Columbus and Jeremiah were cousins]



Then Becca really wanted to meet them also. As we were looking through the pedigree chart she was really suprized to find that we have a Chessman in the family. Yeah, that is what I said Cheese Man.

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Gary Hutton said...

In meeting Larry and Greg this scripture came to mind:

Jeremiah 3:14 Turn, O backsliding children, saith the LORD; for I am married unto you: and I will take you one of a city, and two of a family, and I will bring you to Zion.

Paul said...

Okey, Now tell us how they found you/ you found them?