Sunday, May 01, 2011

Bonniville Trail

I did not miss a week. I just finally got back to uploading the pictures.

Do you recognize these trails? I discovered them by experimentation.
This means I was aware of these trails, but had never gone on them. So
now I know of two other trails to hiking on. I still have other trails that I want to explore.

One trail starts at the Lindon boat harbor. It is paved, so a bike
trip on this would be great. Also just to see the sites of the lake
and the mountains from a different view point. I better go back there and take a picture of Timpanogos.

The other is the Bonniville Shorline Trail. I did not realize how
close this comes to houses. In some places you look right down upon
the back yard. I kept on waiting for someone to go sunbathing, but I
guess is was still too cool for that.

No comments: