Sunday, May 01, 2011

Last of April

Ok, so here I was ready to go on my hike again. It was a bit windy on 
Friday. I just could not get out of the house to go for a hike. Why am
I so tired in the afternoon?

So I thought to myself I still could get up early on Saturday morning
and go for a hike before everyone else got up. [I do not know why I
think this. but it was a great start] It only takes an hour or two for the hike.

Then when I finally got up there was three inces of snow in our yard.
I missed my chance again to go for a hike. So all I have is
documentaion of what the weekend was like. So how are the pictures so
far? Do you like them?

I still want to go for a short hike every week in the foot hills. I
wish I had someone to go with.

1 comment:

Brigham said...

You should have Scottie go with you!