Sunday, May 01, 2011

From my children

Last week we were released from the High Priest Group. I was first assistant. Bob Holker was Group Leader and Casey Nelson was 2nd assistant. The new Group Leadership is as follows: EJ Wimmer, Desmond Rutland, Darold Ostler.

I casually mentioned this to John and the dinner table and was bombarded with instructions from my children. Now that I have been released, I should go to the Bishop and ask him for another calling. Well I did.

I mentioned this story first to Bishop Steve Heaps then separately to his two counselors, Craig Jacobson and Kevin Powel. They were all delighted to have a member of the ward that is loved by all, to come up to them and ask for a calling. No they were not out of callings.

Oh, I can probably tell you what the calling is, but since this is a public Blog, I should tell you privately.

Thanks for the instructions, from all my children.

1 comment:

Gary Hutton said...

No one asked what my new calling is. Hmmm. Well anyway, I have been called as a Cub Scout Committee Chairman.