Thursday, April 06, 2006

Relia's Photo Album

Grandma Nelson, one time borrowed Relia's photo album. You know the ones. Grandma Christensen says it is ok to use them for a short period, but she wants them back as soon as possible.

Well this time Ann scanned all of them and put it on a CD.

Well I finally got around to doing something with all of these pictures. So I imported them into Picasa, dressed them up a little with crop, straighten, and I'm feeling lucky. All of these really improved the pictures. But I tried to leave as much of the feel of the original album. Then I made a Web page with Picasa, before uploading them to the internet.

Now everyone can see this album. How many people do you recognize? Or, can you find Homer, Langley, Sarah Andrews, Clare, Niels, Bernard?

1 comment:

Gary Hutton said...

However it was requested that these pictures be removed.

And so it was done.