Thursday, April 06, 2006

What do you need to do. . . .

I went around my work to several workers and asked them, "What do you need to do to get ready to go to the temple?"

I got several different kinds of answers. With P.A. he said he just needed to get in his car and go, with L.B. he said he would have to quit smoking, go to church and just plain want to go to the temple. With J.D. he said he would need to read the Book of Mormon and then get baptized. At least they knew.

With D.A. I asked him several times. He never wanted to give me an answer. He finally just back out of the room and left. He never anwered my question. I think he knew, but did not want to talk about this subject.

Well today, I asked about D.A. Where is he? I have not seem him for awhile. I was informed that he no longer works here. They fired him.

Well maybe these items are not related. But maybe they are.

I hope you can answer the question, "What do you need to do to get ready to go to the Temple?"

1 comment:

Gary Hutton said...

Oh, wow someone has read the BLOG and given a reply. Her BLOG can be found at http://chosentolive.blogspot.com/. Now I would like to ask my family, How do we answer this question? What does it mean to go to the temple to you?