Saturday, October 28, 2006

The most hansom man in Pauls world

The Most Hansom Man in the World

I am quiet tall. You could say I was six feet two inches. You could assume such a thing and still be right. I have short, straight as a whistle blonde hair. It is the most elegant thing upon the world at this junction of time. I like to say there is not part in my hair. My mother would probably say different if you asked her. I have large feet. I wear a size fourteen in mens. It is very hard to find the right shoe for my feet. I have a long wing span also. It is about six feet, six inches. I have one pasta pouch, 1 ½ love handles, and working to get ride of those. I hope to have a washboard stomach and get ride of those beautiful love handles one of these days.

My health has been better earlier in my life. When I was about fourteen, I pulled my Hamstring very badly. It broke a bone in my pelvis, that caused it to shift, which makes my back curved slightly. I wish this didn’t happen to me. Now I go to the Chiropractor and he fixes my back to the best of his ability.

Some goals of mine are to serve a full time mission. I would like to go to Germany, Switzerland, or State-side. Another goal I have is to play lacrosse for BYU. I will probably be going there at the same time. Another goal, at this point in my life is to become a better person. I wish a would work harder doing this. I try to enjoy school and be happy about school subjects, but sometimes it is just really hard. That is one goal of improvement I have.

I will have many goals, but one goal I have is to accomplish all my goals. The goal or outcome for the future for me is to live long, and prosper, then eventually die. That would be nice.

No comments: