Saturday, October 28, 2006

Pauls accomplishments while in HS

The Many Great Things that Paul has Accomplished during his Lifespan and Things That he does in his Spare Time

I was taught piano for ten years. I had two teachers, my mom, and Aunt Rosalie. I retired from that after school profession two summers ago. I was fifteen years of age going on sixteen. I had begun playing Hymns. I am very rusty in the profession now, but I like to play every now and then. I wish I had more time to do so.

I work at Timp Rentals. It is a great place to work, because of the people I work with. I am part-time during school, and during the summer I am part-time working full time. It is a difficult, hot, long ten hour days during the summer. When my brother worked there it was awesome. Richard is one of the mechanics, he is a very funny guy. Also the people at Circle K make the job that much better. I visit them a few times a day.

One of the funniest parts about working there is testing the equipment. There is a gravel pit in the back where we can test the Kubota box scrappers, Case backhoes, Ingersolerand bobcats; with the many attachments it has, namely, bucket, sweeper, auger, and concrete breaker, Ingersolerand trackhoes, and Ditch Witch trenchers. The Vermeer chipper shredders are also fun to operate when you have blocks of wood to chop up.

The Ingersolerand equipment is fun to ride. The bobcats can do pop-a-wheelys. The trackhoes can spin around while driving them. If you need any help with landscaping just call me and I can get you a deal. I will work the machinery, and you can pay only half price. That is a great deal.

I have accomplished the requirements to my Eagle, in scouting. I did my project last November and I finished the writing up process in May. I had my Court of Honor in August. I have also completed the requirements for a bronze palm. It is a great thing to have in scouting. You can only get it if you have your eagle.

In lacrosse, two years ago we went to state. We lost to Murray High School. We only lost three games that year. Last year at Mountain View we didn’t make it to the playoffs, we had a .500 winning percentage. This year I hope to have a team at Timpanogos. If we do, we will be Division 2. I predict if everyone will try, commit themselves, and play hard we have a chance going to the championship.

I will lead the way in the defense, and Bart hopefully will lead the offense. We are the most experienced players from Timpanogos.

One of my other favorite sports is church basketball. There is a kid with a sweater with a church basketball picture. It was two football players tackling each other. That is how you play the game.

My social life is another matter. I have none. When I am not doing US History homework I am sitting at home doing nothing. It is really sad, that I am this way.

No comments: